Thursday, December 1, 2011

November Fail, December TBR

So you may all know that last month I only got around to reviewing one book... I seriously have to keep at this. Okay. So here's the deal. I have a YouTube channel and I'm going to put book hauls/review/etc. on there as well as on here. I won't be starting those until January, at midnight on the 1st of the year. Yay! But last month was a complete fail. I'm so sorry november! But let's move onto my TBR list for December. Some of the book have not arrived yet, since I ordered them from the internet.

The Girl of Fire and Thorns - Rae Carson

Unearthly - Cynthia Hand

Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi

Sisters Red - Jackson Pearce

Sweetly - Jackson Pearce

And that's it for December! I hope I'll have a video review for The Girl of Fire and Thorns by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment